- You say you’re “spiritual but not religious”. We feel that way too. We strive to place our belief in God and not in the institution of church.
- We believe that God comes to us in Jesus to show us a way to freedom and abundant life.
- We believe in the blending both old and new into our communal worship.
- We also believe that belonging to church community that cares for its own and extends that care out into the greater community is rewarding and irreplaceable.
- We believe in studying the Bible not to improve our intellect so we know more rather we study the Bible to know God in our hearts.
- We believe in the benefits of children belonging to a church family. We also commit to children being active in participation in church and not sidelined until they get to a certain age.
- We believe that weekly renewal uplifts our spirits not only for the day but helps to carry us for the rest of the week.
- In a world that speaks about conformity we believe in the transformative power of God’s Word for our lives.
- We believe that all people seek purpose, meaningful relationships and a structure that gives support to their lives. The church can be that structure for you.
- Jesus came to offer us freedom through unconditional love and forgiveness=GRACE. We strive to live this way at House of Grace-thus our name.
"For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." -Matthew 18:20
Kids in Church
If you are wondering about having kids in church, read this article about Having Kids In Church. It expresses our views very well: kids are welcome in church, they belong there with us in church; it is okay if they are making some noise; snacks are okay; activities are okay; we don't remove them to a separate place, they learn about worship by being in a multi-generational setting.
Want to know more about House of Grace? Leave us a message.